Sunday, April 1, 2012

Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies

I could not stay out of this dough. It is awesome. If you prefer a chewier cookie, then you will likely enjoy these. They are good. Note that they don't spread much at all when you bake them. I used my small cookie scoop, but I probably should have used a larger one. These would be great as sandwiches if you filled them with ice cream or frosting.
Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 sticks of butter
3/4 c. brown sugar
1/4c. white sugar
2 eggs
2 t. vanilla
1 pkg. instant vanilla pudding (I want to try butterscotch next time)
2 1/4 c. flour
1 t. baking soda
1 t. salt
2 c. chocolate chips
Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy. Beat in the eggs and vanilla. Beat in the pudding mix. Gradually beat in the flour, salt and baking soda until just combined. Beat in the chocolate chips. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes or so, until lightly brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment