Monday, October 3, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies

I have had this recipe on my refrigerator for awhile now. Last week my aunt made these brownies and posted them on Facebook and I was inspired to make them myself. They taste as good as they look.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
1 box of 9 x 13 brownie mix (or make your own if you want)
3/4 c. butter, softened
3/4 c. sugar
3/4 c. brown sugar
3 T, milk (or half and half or heavy cream)
1½ t. vanilla extract
1½ c. all-purpose flour
1½ c. chocolate chips
Make the brownies according to the directions and let cool. Beat the sugars and the butter for 3 to 4 minutes, until fluffy. Beat in the milk and vanilla. Add in the flour and beat until just combined. Then beat in the chocolate chips until just combined. Spread on the brownies and the refrigerate until cold. Cut into squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment