Monday, August 29, 2011

No Bake Peanut Krispies (Gluten Free)

I got this recipe from the Plain Chicken blog. She uses white chocolate chips and I switched them for white almond bark. If I'm using white chips, my favorite is Hersheys. I think they taste the most like white chocolate and not vanilla. I didn't use them here because the last time I tried to melt white chocolate I had trouble. It's so tempermental. Anyway, these are super fast to make and really good.
No Bake Peanut Krispies
2 c. rice krispies (if you want this to be gluten free use the new brown rice krispies)
1 c. peanuts
2 c. marshmallows
1 pkg. of white almond bark
3/4 c. peanut butter
In a really large mixing bowl, melt the almond bark and peanut butter in the microwave. When it is melted, add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Drop large spoonfuls on wax paper. Allow to cool and set up.

1 comment: