Saturday, August 13, 2011

Broccoli and Ham Rolls

I got this recipe off of Mel's Cafe Kitchen, and I adjusted it to make it easier. These are really good. My husband was surprised how good they were. (My kids were not impressed). I think these would be great as an appetizer also.

Broccoli and Ham Rolls
1 loaf of frozen bread dough, thawed
12 oz. cream cheese
1/2 stick butter
1 1/2 c. chopped ham
1 c. finely chopped broccoli
2 c. shredded Monterrey jack cheese
1 c. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 c. finely chopped green onions
Roll out bread dough to the size of a cookie sheet.  Mix the butter, cream cheese and Parmesan cheese. Spread all over the dough. Evenly sprinkle the rest of the ingredients over the dough. Roll up starting with the longest side. Slice one inch  pieces off. Let rise for 30 minutes or so. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes until the cheese is melted and the bread is browned.

No comments:

Post a Comment