Saturday, February 5, 2011

Zuppa Toscana and Chocolate Chip Cookies

Today I made my favorite Olive Garden soup.
 
Zuppa Toscana
1 lb. Italian Sausage
4 slices of bacon, diced
1 onion, diced
1 T. garlic minced
5 cans of chicken broth (or homemade equivilant)
1 T. chicken noodle base
2 large potatoes, sliced thinly
1 c. heavy whipping cream
1/4 of a bunch of kale
Brown the meats. Reserve a little of the grease. Using the grease, in a dutch oven, cook the onion and garlic until soft. Add in the chicken broth and chicken noodle base. Bring to boil. Add in the potatoes and cook on medium for 20 minutes. Add in heavy cream. Then add sausage and kale and cook for 5 minutes. Serve with freshly grated parmesan.

I also made the best chocolate chip cookies ever.


I love this recipe. I make these all the time and they are always awesome. http://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/chocolate-chip-cookies-recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment