Sunday, December 5, 2010

Monster Cookies

Let the cookie season begin! Yesterday I made 8 dozen Monster Cookies. I based my recipe off of Pioneer Woman's (http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/09/monster-cookies/) with some modifications. I have 2 dozen wrapped up and in the freezer for Christmas. I am starting to wonder how many pounds I am going to gain this December. I made two batches of this recipe and it made 8 dozen. Since I don't have the holy grail of mixers I have to mix each batch in its own bowl.

Monster Cookies
2 sticks (1/2 Pound) Butter (salted) Softened
½ cups White Sugar
1-½ cup Brown Sugar, Packed
2 whole Large Eggs
1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
1-½ cup All-purpose Flour
½ teaspoons Baking Soda
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
1-½ cup Oats (either Quick Or Regular)
3/4 cups M & M's (more To Taste)
1 cup Chocolate Chips (milk Or Semi-sweet)
3/4 cups Peanut Butter Chips
1 cup Rice Krispies

Cream the butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla and until combined. In a separate bowl mix the flour, baking powder, soda and salt. Mix into the wet ingrediants. Then add the rest of the ingrediants except for the rice krispies. Add those last and mix lightly. Bake at 350 degrees for 14 minutes with tablespoon size scoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment